Tuesday, August 07, 2007

August FAN OF THE MONTH!

Congratulations to our August FAN OF THE MONTH DeAnn H.!! Here is what DeAnn has to say about her history with Dr Pepper:

"I am 29 years old and first started drinking Dr. Pepper in about the 6th grade. I was away at camp when I discovered that Dr. Pepper was the best drink EVER! Very recently, for the first time, I had a Dr. Pepper made with real sugar. It was absolute bliss. Unfortunately, they are hard to find in my part of Texas but I'm always on the lookout!

I recommend enjoying Dr. Pepper ice cold. I love to put a bottle in the freezer and let it get so cold that when you take it out and remove the lid the top layer turns frosty : delicious! If you are feeling adventurous, add a twist of lime, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I am now passing my love of Dr. Pepper on to my daughter who enjoys it almost as much as me!"

Thanks DeAnn for your love of Dr Pepper!!

No comments: