Friday, September 07, 2007

The Space Savers are HERE!!!!

As many of you know, we LOVE LOVE LOVE shelving, boxes, and organizing materials in general here at the DPM, and last week we got the ultimate shelving unit installed in Collections 1, or the room where my office is. They are a part of the huge Cadbury Collection we are getting from Corporate, and they fit PERFECTLY into the room. Obviously they were made to fit, and now that they are installed we are in shelving unit heaven. Well, maybe just I am. My two part time workers, Paige and Jen, have been wiping them down the last two days while I have been out of town and doing many many office things, respectively. But the truly are amazing, and a huge asset to the collection. Yay!







So, the other major project I have been working on is our NEW WEBSITE!!!! VERY exciting, as we approved the final thing yesterday. It won't launch until sometime in the next few weeks, which I know is not very specific, but I don't want it to be delayed and people get upset, so I am choosing to be vague. Anyway, it is a really beautiful site and I think you all are going to enjoy using it. I will be sure to post all about it when it launches!!!

No comments: