Tuesday, July 01, 2008

July FAN OF THE MONTH!!!

Wow it has been forever since we have done a FAN OF THE MONTH!!! Our July FAN OF THE MONTH is named Reagan Hailey and she is awesome! Read on to find out what Reagan likes about Dr Pepper:

My name is Reagan Hailey and I’m from Idaho Falls, Idaho. My favorite drink of all time is Dr Pepper and since last summer after discovering the Dr Pepper Museum by watching soda ads on YouTube I have been wanting to go there so badly.

Luckily we go to Texas once a year to visit family, but this January I was so sick I needed a lung transplant. We planned on driving from Houston to Waco one day to visit the Museum. And now right before going back home to Idaho I get to do what I have always wanted to do.

I guess the reason why I like Dr Pepper is because of its taste. It’s different from any other soft drink and tastes sweeter. I don’t like colas and root beer. I just plain don’t like them, but I love Dr Pepper. I try to collect Dr Pepper merchandise and I drink it at least once every day. For my whole thirteen years of my life Dr Pepper is the only soda I have really loved. I am kind of addicted to it.


To nominate yourself or someone you know for the Dr Pepper Museum FAN OF THE MONTH, email us at collections@drpeppermuseum.com!

No comments: